BELLY LOVE Box Modern
This variant is currently sold out
Our Top Three Selling Postpartum Essentials with Modern bengkung!
A wonderful way to start your belly wrapping journey, this box contains our postpartum best sellers to provide optimal physical support, replenishment and recovery after birth in a eco-luxe gift pack with rose quartz crystal.
- Nourishing and warming medicated oil to be applied under your modern bengkung belly wrap.
- 100% organic professionally formulated herbal tea to optimize a new mother's digestion which is very fragile after birth, whilst also replenishing minerals and supporting lactation.
- Luxuriously packaged in sustainably sourced gift box with ribbon and includes a medium size rose quartz.
- Perfect gift for expectant or newly delivered mothers, baby showers, and blessing-ways.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Select bengkung size and please note preferred Ayurvedic dosha oil, and 100% Organic Tea in Notes section at checkout. If not chosen, then Vata and Motherhood tea will be automatically selected.
TOTAL VALUE: $119
BELLY LOVE Box contains:
For use underneath the bengkung, Ibu medicated herbal oils with crystal elixirs enhance recovery and promote toning of the abdominal tissue, whilst delivering adaptogens to reduce damaging effects of stress.
If you are unsure of which dosha oil to choose than we recommend you choose VATA as this is generally considered the most suitable oil for postpartum. Refer to product page for more information.
Naturopathically formulated, professional strength herbal teas hand-crafted for optimal wellness and taste.
Each tea in the IBU collection follows both naturopathic and ayurvedic prescribing patterns, designed for optimal internal support and recovery.
1 x Modern Bengkung
Bengkung is the ancient Malaysian art of belly binding using a cloth abdominal wrap to promote faster recovery and provide support to a mother’s body during the postpartum period. The modern postpartum wrap is based on a traditional design, but has extra thread through loop holes for ease of use.
This style gives 360 degree support to assist the abdominal wall muscle retraction, improve posture, stabilize loosened ligaments, and provide support to the torso while vital organs return to their pre-‐pregnancy size and position.
During the wrapping process, the mother is customarily given a massage with a herbal oil are applied to further facilitate the healing process. We recommend using of our Ayurvedic balancing body oils. This method of belly binding has increasingly become a holistic alternative to waist training garments and girdles more common in Western cultures.
Reported benefits include:
- Provides postural support for the torso and organs as they return to pre-‐ pregnancy position.
- Aides in restoring abdominal wall and diastasis recti recovery.
- Prevents and relieves shoulder and back discomfort.
- Reduction of excess fluid and air in the abdominal tissue and cells.
- Improves circulation.
- Decreases the length of postpartum bleeding.
- Provides physical comfort and support.
- Stabilization for ligaments.
- Prevents slouching while nursing your baby.
How do I use?
Belly binding can easily be done alone or for extra benefits have a trusted support person help you with massage and binding.
1 x Medium Rose Quartz Chunk
Natural crystal associated with love, ideal for use or placement in the self-care space used for the belly wrapping process.