Copper Tongue Cleaner
This product is currently sold out.
PURIFY | STIMULATE | CLEANSE
Tongue cleaning or scraping is an ancient Ayurveda ritual for maintaining oral hygiene by removing extra particle (white coating) from the surface of the tongue, and helping to improve your ability to taste.
Ayurveda considers the tongue a road map of the entire body, with each section corresponding to a different organ. When we scrape the tongue, it’s like giving our internal organs a gentle massage.
REDUCE AMA AND BAD BREATH
During the night a coating of undigested particles builds up on your tongue. The amount and type of tongue coating depends on your digestive wellness. On rising, these particles need to be removed to freshen breath and promote oral hygiene. Using tongue scrapers daily is proven to reduce bad breath by removing this unwanted coating.
Copper tongue scrapers are ancient tools renowned for their antibacterial properties that make it easy to remove toxins & prevent bacteria from growing on the scraper itself. Ayurveda considers a tongue cleaner an important tool to build, and maintain, strong immunity.
Made from the 100% copper in a traditional design, this naturally anti-microbial tongue scraper is designed to last. The lifetime of the metal is far greater than a plastic device and thus a much more sustainable choice for the wellbeing of the planet.
- Scraping the tongue is ideally done daily, first thing on awakening as a part of your morning cleanse.
- Extend the tongue out of the mouth and inspect for a coating.
- Hold the tongue cleaner with the handles on either side and place the tongue cleaner towards the back of the tongue.
- Gently scrape the ama or coating forward and out of the mouth.
- Don't forget to wash the build up from the tongue cleaner as you go along and repeat until the tongue is clean.
- Then rinse the tongue scraper and out aside to dry before storing.
100% COPPER WITH DELUXE ECO-FRIENDLY TRAVEL POUCH INCLUDED.
WANT TO KNOW HOW TO KEEP YOUR TONGUE SCRAPER CLEAN?
- Cut two lemons or limes in half.
- Rub the tongue scraper with the lemon/lime, until tarnished areas are removed.
- If you want to, you can add salt to the lemon/lime half to make it more abrasive.
- Rinse and polish up with a clean, soft, dry cloth.