BELLY LOVE Box
This variant is currently sold out
Our Top Three Selling Postpartum Essentials with Traditional Bengkung!
A wonderful way to start your belly wrapping journey, this box contains our postpartum best sellers to provide optimal physical support, replenishment and recovery after birth in a eco-luxe gift pack with rose quartz crystal.
- Nourishing and warming medicated oil to be applied under your bengkung belly wrap.
- 100% organic professionally formulated herbal tea to optimize a new mother's digestion which is very fragile after birth, whilst also replenishing minerals and supporting lactation.
- Luxuriously packaged in sustainably sourced gift box with ribbon and includes a medium size rose quartz for self love.
- Perfect gift for expectant or newly delivered mothers, baby showers, and blessing-ways.
*** PLEASE NOTE: preferred Bengkung pattern from available stock must be chosen and 100% Organic Tea chosen and recorded in Notes section at checkout.
If there is no note, then benkgung print will be chosen at random and Motherhood tea will be selected.
Images of bengkungs in Belly Love Boxes are just examples - you must select your print choice from available stock on bengkung page.
TOTAL VALUE: $130.90
BELLY LOVE Box contains:
For use underneath the bengkung, Ibu medicated herbal oils with crystal elixirs enhance recovery and promote toning of the abdominal tissue, whilst delivering adaptogens to reduce damaging effects of stress.
If you are unsure of which dosha oil to choose than we recommend you choose VATA as this is generally considered the most suitable oil for postpartum. Refer to product page for more information.
Naturopathically formulated, professional strength herbal teas hand-crafted for optimal wellness and taste.
Each tea in the IBU collection follows both naturopathic and ayurvedic prescribing patterns, designed for optimal internal support and recovery.
Hand-died | Traditional knot style | Unique colours
Bengkung is the ancient Malaysian art of belly binding using a cloth abdominal wrap to promote faster recovery and provide support to a mother’s body during the postpartum period.
Our postpartum wrap is based on a traditional design that gives 360 degree support to assist the abdominal wall muscle retraction, improve posture, stabilize loosened ligaments, and provide support to the torso while vital organs return to their pre-‐pregnancy size and position.
During the wrapping process, the mother is customarily given a massage with a herbal oil are applied to further facilitate the healing process. We recommend using of our Ayurvedic balancing body oils. This method of belly binding has increasingly become a holistic alternative to waist training garments and girdles more common in Western cultures.
Reported benefits include:
- Provides postural support for the torso and organs as they return to pre-‐ pregnancy position.
- Aides in restoring abdominal wall and diastasis recti recovery.
- Prevents and relieves shoulder and back discomfort.
- Reduction of excess fluid and air in the abdominal tissue and cells.
- Improves circulation.
- Decreases the length of postpartum bleeding.
- Provides physical comfort and support.
- Stabilization for ligaments.
- Prevents slouching while nursing your baby.
How do I use?
Belly binding can easily be done alone or for extra benefits have a trusted support person help you with massage and binding.
1 x Medium Rose Quartz Chunk
Natural crystal associated with love, ideal for use or placement in the self-care space used for the belly wrapping process.